It’s been ages since I’ve done a make-up attempt, so when I had a free afternoon, I was really excited to try one! This is my attempt at Net 2 Cosmetics purple/white eyeshadow tutorial:
I didn’t have quite the right colours so I improvised 😀 I used:
- Go to Hell palette by Makeup Revolution (1. Purple)
- Pure Colour Eyeshadow by Lomeou (White)
- Extremely Thin Waterproof Eyeliner Pen by Lomeou (Black)
- Sumptuous Extreme Mascara by Estée Lauder
- Step one: Take your purple colour, add it just above your crease and into the outer corner. Blend it out.
- Step two: Add the purple under your lower lash line from the corner inwards (to about halfway) and blend it out.
- Step three: Add the white to your centre lid and up to the purple. Extend the white to the inner corner of your eyes and under your lash line to halfway.
- Step four: Add eyeliner to your top lash line only and add a sweep of mascara.
- Instructions: None, but it seemed easy enough!
- Time: <5 minutes.
- Look: I definitely didn’t get the colours right or get the purple up high enough (always my problem!) but the original look is so pretty!
- Would I wear it again?: Maybe as more of a Christmas look.
- Verdict: 3/5.
What do you think? Would you try this look? x