I don’t know about you guys, but my life feels pretty full on, although sometimes I barely feel like I’m doing anything!
Generally I get up at 7.40 and I’m out of the house at 8.05. I eat breakfast and have a coffee at work, because I’m not gunna get up any early to do that at home. Nope. I love my bed way too much! That’s actually J’s side, but his looks better than mine 😛
I leave work at 5, but generally don’t get home until 6ish. Thanks Brighton and Hove bus service. You are definitely not the one.
Once I’m home, I’m usually blogging, scheduling tweets or editing photos. Oh, and making dinner, making pitiful attempts to tidy the house, playing with Bear and trying to spend time with J! Once all that’s done, I’ll jump in the shower.
My shower’s are usually rushed affairs and I’ve pretty much got it down to under 10 minutes now! I never have time to moisturise afterwards though, because I wanna get straight into my PJs and bed. But I know that moisturising is pretty important, because I have really dry skin 🙁 and the only flakes I want are in my ice creams, thanks very much! So I’ve been using Dr Do Good* for the last month.
Dr Do Good is an in-shower moisturiser you simply shake, spray on your body and rinse off (after you’ve washed yourself).
It’s made from organic, natural ingredients and this is what their website says it contains:
- Tomato extract – to help protect against premature skin ageing.
- Carrot extract – nourishes the skin and helps to maintain firmness and elasticity, resulting in younger looking skin.
- Yellow Peppers – a key component in the production of collagen, which keeps the skin looking firm and youthful.
- Broccoli extract – combats tired looking skin while stimulating skin cells to defend themselves against the rigour of a workout.
- Aubergine extract – an essential nutrient supply for the skin, helping to keep your skin looking healthy and hydrated.
And despite all the veg, to me it smells faintly of lemons, which I absolutely love. It’s really helped to keep my skin hydrated which means I don’t have to waste any time moisturising after my shower and waiting until it dries before getting into bed! Interested in knowing more? Dr Do Good can be purchased through their website or on Amazon.
Have you tried Dr Do Good yet? Do you have a hectic lifestyle where you’d love to have some time-saving products? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x
*PR sample but views and laziness are my own.