I was at work last week heating up my Asda Smartprice ravioli in a can, don’t judge me, and I got a little thrill of excitement hearing the microwave ping. And despite having Misophonia, there are actually some noises which I love, which sounds weird, but bear with me and see if you agree with any of these!
1. That weird little meow cats do when they yawn. You know the one. They’re lying there all cute AF, and suddenly they stretch out their little paws and half yawn/half meow. It’s just so cute.
2. People rummaging through makeup. I love watching ASMR videos, they don’t give me that tingly feeling, no not that tingly feeling or any tingly feeling tbh, but I find the noise really relaxing all the same. Equally I love whisper videos and my favourite is Savannah’s Voice.
3. When you open a new bottle of fizzy drink. It’s just sounds instantly refreshing and I kinda like the glugging noise as you pour it into a glass. Anyone else or is that just me?
4. I’ve lived by the sea since I was 14 and I’ve always loved the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. It’s my happy place and brings back lovely memories of childhood holidays and carefree days.
5. Despite being *cough* 31, I still get excited when I hear the ice cream van tune. Even if the prices are ridiculous and the sizes are smaller. There’s nothing better than a Mr Whippy. With a flake. Obviously.
What are your favourite sounds? Do you even have any or am I properly looking weird on my own in the favourite sounds corner? Let me know in the comments below 🙂 x