I went in to town earlier today and thought I’d share my “oh my god, I’ve actually left the house” look. I’m on annual leave this week so it’s been lovely not having to go out anywhere for a few days!
For this look I used:
- Estée Lauder Double Wear Light foundation (0.5 – the palest shade a person can be!)
- Estée Lauder Pure Colour blush (10 Lover’s Blush)
- Sleek palette (Storm)
- Rimmel Kohl eyeliner pencil (001 Jet Black)
- Maybelline Big Eyes mascara
- Rimmel eyebrow pencil (002 Hazel)
- Estée Lauder Pure Colour lipstick (82 Pinkberry Creme – Makes me think of Mintberry Crunch for some reason – any South Park fans?)
After I put my foundation on, I added the blush. I usually use the brush provided and then blend it out with a big Sleek brush. After my face was done, I started building up the eye colour. I used:
- Snow Storm – I put this all over my lidsand up onto my brow bone.
- Dust Storm – This is a lovely red/brown colour and I put this on the outer corner, along the crease and blended it out. (I can’t believe I now know what blending out means, let alone put it into practice, how things have changed for me recently 🙂 )
- Perfect Storm – I used this colour for the middle of my lids and gently blended out.
I added my trusty eyeliner and a coat of mascara. I have ridiculously long eyelashes so adding more than one coat can make them pop a bit too much. I also remembered to thicken my eyebrows with the pencil!! I finished this look off with a slick of lipstick (I appreciate it’s not for food, but it does taste good!)
I wasn’t sure if the camera was picking up the pink tones, so I took some phone photos as well!
I thought this was quite a light, summery look and not something I attempted from a tutorial!! Do you think it’s a hit or miss? What make-up did you wear today? x