I was nominated for this by the lovely Jazmin at Live, Laugh, Love your twenties, I highly recommend you check her out! Thank you, it was very much unexpected! I definitely like the fact that my blog is quite versatile, hopefully it means it appeals to a wide variety of people. So to fulfil the terms of being nominated, I must:
- Thank the person who has appointed me this award and include their link
- Write 7 things about myself
- Select 15 blogs newly discovered and name them
Random things about me:
- I really love watching Formula One. I’ve been watching since 2009 and have always been a Jenson Button fan, even though he’s doing quite badly this season :/
- I ran my own Gothic clothing shop when I was 20, it was pretty amazing! It was called Gothic Midnight and I owned it for 4 years, I also had a website too.
- I have met Benedict Cumberbatch, James Marsters and Juliet Landau (Spike and Drusilla from Buffy)
- My favourite holiday was being taken to Disneyland Paris by J. I had no idea we were going there until we arrived!
- I have 8 piercings: 3 in my right ear, 3 in my left (1 being my tragus), my labret and my septum. The tragus hurt most!
- I’ve worn a Claddagh and a Pentacle ring on my right hand for about 16 years.
- My favourite shoes are my Converse.
15 blogs I’m loving in no particular order:
- Opposable Thumbs
- The Sunday Girl
- Hannah Gale
- Confetti and Curves
- My Somewhat Beauty Blog
- Beauty By The Bunny
- Ordinary Adventures
- Queen Beady
- A Brash Attitude
- Blonde Amy
- The Cupid of Geek
- Wake Up to Make Up with Kayla
- All that Shimmers
I hope you guys have enjoyed learning a bit more about me and some of the blogs I currently love reading 🙂 x