I figured I’d try something quick and fun for today’s post, so here is my Beauty Blogger Tag 🙂
I used to have really tight ringlets, until my mum cut them off because I screamed when she tried to brush them! It’s now rather wavy 🙂
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Blonde! It started going dark when I was about 8/9 though.
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I used to dye it myself, but now I go to a salon to get it done.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Mostly everyday, but I do try and have a day off ever now and then. It looks really greasy if I don’t wash it.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I usually wear it up in a ponytail or bun. If I’m going out, I’ll wear it down; straight, wavy or curled!
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own. I used to go to a salon and have gel nails, but it made my nails really weak and fragile!
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
I mostly forget to wear it!
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
For work? 5 minutes tops. If I’m going out for the day then maybe 20. If I’m doing a full face, sometimes 45 minutes because I try so hard to get it looking right!
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Eyes, because they usually screw up for me 😛
11. Do you “collect” makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I think I collect it now! I love trying new colours and brands.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
No, I do eyebrows and eyes.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Yep, especially lipstick, then I get more confident wearing bolder colours!
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Quite often. Sometimes I can’t be arsed.
16. How many high end products do you have?
Some. Mostly Estée Lauder.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Once a week or so *cough* when I remember *cough*
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I fall out of bed, reach into my cupboard and pull out a top to wear (for work and going out during the day). The evening takes a bit more preparation and I will often plan that in advance, depends what the occasion is.
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Usually about once a year. I used to buy handbags a lot more and change them every few months, but the one I have now is really lasting!
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I generally go to bed anywhere between 9 and 11 pm. My alarm goes off at 7.40 am for work and on the weekends, I’m usually up by 9!
21. How often & when do you workout?
Erm. Never? That’s really bad, isn’t it? I did go to a pole dancing fitness class last week though! That was really fun, although my poor muscles hate me at the moment. I did love it enough to book back in though 🙂
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Left handed. Very, very left-handed!
23. How tall are you?
I’m 5’7. Seems to be a pretty reasonable height 🙂
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can just about scrape by in conversational French, you know the kind of thing; “where’s the library?” “when is your birthday?” “how much for this?” All the important things 😀
25. How many pets do you have?
Just one cat. For now 😛
26. How often are you on Blogger?
Never, I use WordPress.
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Do you mean do I read the comments people leave on my blog? Then yes, every single one 🙂
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Ooooh, no, but that’s a great idea!!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Xbox generated name 😀
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I used to use a Nexus 4 phone camera but I now use a Canon EOS 600D.
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
Every few days. I have been living in a building site for two months though, I’m allowed to be lax 😀
32. What is your favourite colour?
33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
I’ve never really been into beauty/fashion mags. I prefer the intellectual ones, “Chat”, “Take a Break” or “That’s Life”. It’s my guilty secret 😛
34. Do you swear?
Probably too much, but I try to think about my surroundings when I do it. I find myself cringing listening to young’uns on the buses effing and jeffing when there are small children about.
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Put away the shopping, potentially make secret cake for an upcoming blog post, maybe have a diy facial and flump on the sofa watching shit TV. OH… And try my new Christmas jumper on (J has gone to pick it up from Asda for me, along with the food shopping – We have YULE LOG 😀 )
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading the tag and were thinking about how you’d answer these questions 😛 If you do the tag, let me know, I love being nosey 😀 x