To be honest, this is a bit of a filler post as I’ve really not been feeling well for the last couple of weeks. I haven’t really been able to my shit together properly with being organised, getting words written and photos taken and edited 🙁 So I thought instead of not posting at all, it’d be nice for you all to get to know me a little bit better 🙂
These are quite often the kinds of posts I love the most 😀 So here are 20 little random little facts about me; some you might know already, some you might not!
- I’m 5 foot 7 which seems to surprise a lot of people, as they always think I’m going to be a lot shorter than that!
- I’ve had my septum pierced for about 5 years but I rarely wear anything except a keeper in it anymore as it’s a pain to take in and out for work 🙁
- I love grey; it’s probably my favourite colour 🙂
- Apart from cats, my favourite animals are stags/deer and otters.
- I’ve had a variety of jobs ranging from a cashier in a bank (Natwest), an elf in Santa’s Grotto, a science lab technician in a school and working in the gift shop at the Isle of Wight steam railway!
- If I could only eat one savoury food forever, it would have to be pasta! I absolutely love any kind (plus I can sneak in other foods with a spag bol or a carbonara!!)
- I used to be in a young actors theatre group and the owner of the group was Ian Cullen from Family Affairs (an old Channel 5 soap!)
- It took my two attempts to pass my driving test but I passed my theory first time with 100% 😀
- I’ve walked the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge (and back) and it took me a good couple of hours.
- If I could have my hair any colour right now, I’d probably go for a pastel peach colour 🙂
- I’ve only lived in three different places; Bagshot in Surrey, Shanklin on the Isle of Wight and Brighton in East Sussex.
- I have two older brothers and two older sisters and between them they’ve given me three nieces, five nephews, one great-niece, one great-nephew and a great nephew on the way!!
- When I first met J, I didn’t really like him that much, and despite him asking me out a lot, I always turned him down. Oops!
- I love sitting in little cafes on my own and watching the world go by with a coffee and some cake 🙂
- If I could only wear one makeup brand for the rest of my life, I’d have to choose Sleek!
- My first pets were Russian dwarf hamsters called Mallow and Zinia.
- J asked me to move in about two months after we got together and I moved in two months after that. We’ve now been living together for almost three years (next month) ♥♥
- I got into blogging because I stumbled upon Zoella’s vlogs, I mentioned them to a friend; she told me about Hannah Gale’s blog and I was hooked reading blogs after that! Not long after, I set up my own 🙂
- I like playing FPS (first person shooters) and I’m a Silver Elite on CS:GO #nerd
- Me and one of my best friends, Rachael, are not only going to Friends Fest this year, but also the Harry Potter Tour in London which will also include the Forbidden Forest Tour!!
Tell me a random fact about in you the comments below 🙂 x