I have a few perfumes and body sprays (and one aftershave) that I absolutely love and I thought I’d share them with you 🙂
- Impulse body spray – Temptation. This is a really lovely peach and vanilla smell which reminds me of lovely summer days. I recently sprayed some at work, everyone loved it and went out to buy a bottle for themselves! It only costs about £1 which is brilliant but the downside is that I find the smell doesn’t really last very long and you have to top it up throughout the day.
- Marc Jacobs – Daisy. I absolutely love the bottle for this one, it looks so pretty 🙂 It was a Christmas present from my brother (I usually find other people choosing smells for me doesn’t always work) but I genuinely love this one. It’s fresh and floral, a real spring/summer scent. It has notes of strawberries, violets, jasmine and vanilla.
- DNKY – Be Delicious. This is probably my favourite perfume and I love the fact the bottle looks like an apple! The perfume, unsurprisingly, smells of apples with “exotic flowers and sensual woods.” I think it’s a really fresh, clean smell and again, it reminds me of a warm spring/summer day.
- Impulse – Tease. I’ve not worn this one for ages as it got lost in the move (last year) but I recently found it and have been wearing quite a bit. The bottle says it is red fruits and woods?! I have no idea if that’s what it smells of, but I do know it smells gorgeous!
- Prada – Amber. My best friend gave me this in a gorgeous pre-wedding package (her wedding, not mine!) which was really sweet. It’s a little tester bottle, but it goes a long way. It’s a really traditional-smelling perfume with a really woody smell and hints of patchouli and sandalwood. I’ve not worn this much as I think it’s an evening/date kind of perfume, but I wore it for her wedding and I was complimented a lot!
- Issey Miyake – L’eau D’Issey. I know that this is an aftershave, but I really like it. It’s a lovely crisp citrus fragrance with sandalwood notes. I used to wear it all the time and there’s not much left now. I haven’t worn it in a good three or so years, purely because my ex-boyfriend used to wear it as well and I don’t really want to be reminded of him 🙁
It definitely seems as though I like perfumes that smell of flowers and food; vanilla, peach, citrus, red fruits and apples!! I’m definitely not a fan of heavy musks though.
What are your favourite scents? Do you have different perfumes/scents for different months? x